4-Cycle Small Engine Unleaded Fuel (No Oil) (One Quart) by PowerMaster
This is a one quart bottle of PowerMaster 4-Cycle Unleaded Small Engine Fuel. This Ethanol-Free fuel contains a minimum octane rating of 94 and contains no oil! But it can be an excellent choice for 2-cycle engines when mixed with oil to your manufacturer's specifications.
Ethanol-free VP-Small Engine Fuel (VP-SEF) provides easier and more dependable starts. Street gas contains ethanol, which can absorb moisture and form deposits in carburetors and fuel systems, making equipment hard to start and often requiring complete rebuilds. VP-SEF solves long-term storage problems, allowing easier starts even after equipment sits idle for months at a time. It saves money in the long run by avoiding the lost time and expense of costly rebuilds.
Available in 3 versions, each is "ready-to-use" - just pour it in. No more measuring, mixing or mess!
- 4-cycle Unleaded fuel
- 2-cycle Pre-Mixed with Oil (50:1)
- 2-cycle Pre-Mixed with Oil (40:1)
- Burns cleaner
- Runs smoother
- Offers better throttle response
- Does not attract moisture
- Won't degrade or oxidize while in storage
- Won't leave gummy deposits in your carburetor
- Remains stable indefinitely in a sealed container
- Protects your fuel system
- Extends the life of your engine
- Avoids costly rebuilds
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2013.