450 PRO Series Universal Motor Mount by KDE Direct
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2012.
This is an optional KDE Direct 450 PRO Series Universal Motor Mount, and is intended for use with all Align T-REX 450E PRO V1 and V2 Helicopter Kits. This mount replaces the stock Align Motor Mount (AGNH45030A).
This Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the T-REX 450E PRO series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can now accommodate all 3x19mm and 2.5x16mm motors on the market with a solid four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation, as well as a strong and secure t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. In addition, no more struggling to reach the motor mounting screws - to adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then re-tighten the side screws for a rock-solid hold.
Weight: 7g. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
- (1) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Assembly
- (1) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Base Plate
- (2) T-REX 450 PRO Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Adjustment Rails
- (2) 3x0.5x6mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (2) 3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- (4) 2.5x0.45x5mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)