40-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) by E-flite
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
E-flite® 40-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) is a high-quality sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC that is very lightweight and efficient. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication.
- Up to 40 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 55 amps burst current (15 seconds)
- 5A continuous current, 5V Switch-Mode BEC Circuit (Proper cooling and airflow required)
- Stronger BEC for support of most 3-axis stabilization systems
- Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC
- 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
- Finned heat sinks
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 70% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range
- Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges to use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Utilizes new smaller Mosfet technology to minimize weight
- Radio System Power ON /OFF Switch
- Prewired connectors—E-flite EC3™ connector on battery input and 3.5mm gold bullet connectors on motor output leads
- Continuous Maximum Current: 40A (Proper cooling and airflow required)
- Input Voltage: 3–6S Li-Po or 9–18 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- Input Connector Types: 13 AWG with E-flite EC3 Connector
- Output Connector Types: 13 AWG with 3.5mm Gold Bullet Connectors
- Momentary Peak Current: 55A (15 sec) (Proper cooling and airflow required)
- Length: 68.0mm (2.70 in)
- Width: 33.0mm (1.30 in)
- Height: 13.0mm (0.50 in)
- Weight: 62.0 g (2.20 oz)
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, June 13 2018.