4012XF-400 HP 24-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor (400kV) by KDE Direct w/4mm Shaft
This product was added to our catalog on March 3, 2014.
This is the KDE Direct 4012XF-400 High Performance 24-Pole Brushless Motor. The KDE Direct 4012XF-400 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and UAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C (464°F) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for multi‐rotor and UAS specific applications. The XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards and manufacturing technology available.
- Universal Propeller Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual propeller mounting profiles for use with the included KDE Direct adapters; and simple compatibility with a wide‐range of available propulsion options for easy installation.
- M3 x 12 mm x (2)
- M3 x 17 mm x (3)
- Universal Motor Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors utilize an innovative, universal mounting pattern and shaft-retaining collar for drop-in compatibility and safety with all multi-rotor designs.
- M4 x 25mm (4)
- M3 x 25mm (4)
- M3 x 32mm (3) - DJI S1000 & S800 EVO
- M2.5 x 32mm (3) - DJI S800
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the hightest-grade, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations and ultra-high temperatures (240°C/464°F), pure-copper core-windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer. All winders are futher secured with a continuous, Kevlar-tie wrap around all stator teeth to reduce change of winding shorts.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true-grade, high-temperatures rated N40UH and N45SH Neodymium sintered-magnets for industry-leady performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slots, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing.
- Silicon-Wire Power Leads: High-temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon-wire power leads come pre-soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy, hassle-free installation.
kV: 400 RPM/V
Maximum Current: TBD
Maximum Power: TBD
Continuous Current: 30+ A
Continuous Power: 900+ W
Maximum Efficiency: > 89%
Voltage Range: 14.8 V (4S) - 29.6 V (8S)
Io (@10V): 0.6 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.085 Ω
Stator Poles: 18 (18S24P)
Magnetic Poles: 24 (18S24P)
Bearings: Triple, 694ZZ/634ZZ
Mount Pattern: M4/3 x 25 mm, M3/2.5 x 32 mm
Stator Class: 4014, 0.2 mm Japanese
Shaft Diameter: 4mm (4 mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 5.5 mm
Motor Diameter: 46.5 mm
Motor Length: 30 mm
Motor Weight: 145 g (195 g with Wires/Bullets)
Propeller Size: Up to 18"
Motor Timing: 5° - 15°
ESC PWM Rate: 8 - 16 kHz (495 Hz)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells, Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (Flux ring)
- Motor includes 200°C, 15AWG, 760mm silicone-wire leads and 3.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC female bullets included).