400 3D Travel Case by Invertix
This is the Invertix 400 3D Travel Case. Developed for Invertix by the leader in multirotor cases, Go Professional, this case lets you get airborne with less setup time. Go Professional never cuts corners and die-cut their custom cases. All trademarked Go Professional products are precision water-jet cut to provide the highest quality finished product. This custom cut foam is housed in a high quality SKB military spec case, because if its good enough for military and industrial leaders around the world, its good enough for you. Case includes a lifetime guarantee through SKB and is made in the USA. Beware of copycats! If it doesn't say, Go Professional, it isn't guaranteed!
- Collapsible handle and robust wheels for convenient transport
- Precision water-jet cut custom foam for the Invertix 400 model, Transmitter, and Accessories
- Lifetime warranty through SKB (Case only)
- Made in the USA
- (1) Invertix 400 Model (Ready to Fly - No Need for Any Disassembly)
- (4) LiPo Batteries
- (1) Transmitter (Will fit Futaba 8FG, 14SG, Spektrum DX6 up to a DX18, and many more)
- (1) 5.5"x2"x6" Cutout for Small Power Supply Depending on Size
- (1) 8.5"2.5"x6" Cutout for Small Charger
- Spare Parts (Parts, Propellers, Arms, etc.)
- Tools Depending on Size (2.5"x2"x6" Cutout)
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2015.