3D's 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (Black) by JConcepts
This is a set of two JConcepts 3D's 2.2 Rear 1/10 Buggy Tires. Straight-out of the JConcepts Third Dimension are the creatively designed 3D's 1/10th buggy race tire. Debuted at the IFMAR World Championships in Pattaya, Thailand for the 1/8th buggy class, the 3D's designed by Jason Ruona and tested by the JConcepts Team are a first of their kind. Developed to be the ultimate Slick-groove tire, the 3D's are a first to combine the high-stability design of a black groove bar tire into an individually flexible pattern of finely spaced Double Dee lugs in one package.
The roots of the 3D's design came after extensive research and development over a period of 2 racing seasons. As racing on both indoor and outdoor conditions have matured, a more flexible, supremely grippy tire design was necessary to drive the edgy, fast pace. The 3D's grip as a new, highly sought after, favorite in these conditions. 3D's excel on indoor and outdoor hard packed surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around the track at blistering speeds. An all-out design for racing, pure JConcepts.
- Compact tire body, high stability, individually flexible lugs
- Aggressive, supremely grippy feel
- Includes And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on December 23, 2013.