3D's 1/8th Buggy Tires (2) by JConcepts
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.This is a set of two JConcepts 3D's 1/8th Buggy Tires. Straight-out of the JConcepts Third Dimension are the creatively designed 3D's race tire. Debuted at the IFMAR World Championships in Pattaya, Thailand, the 3D's designed by Jason Ruona and tested by the JConcepts Team are a first of their kind. Developed to be the ultimate Slick-groove tire, the 3D's are a first to combine the high-stability design of a black groove bar tire into an individually flexible pattern of finely spaced Double Dee lugs in one package. 3D's include JConcepts Profiled (closed cell) inserts, featuring the unique, highly durable material, bright blue color and revolved cuts which provide extra full support, stability and cushion.
The roots of the 3D's design came after extensive research and development over a period of 2 racing seasons. As racing on both indoor and outdoor conditions has evolved, a more flexible, supremely grippy tire design was necessary to drive the edgy, fast pace. The 3D's slide in as a new, highly sought after favorite in these conditions. 3D's excel on indoor and outdoor hard packed surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around the track at blistering speeds. An all-out design for racing, pure JConcepts.
- Available in Medium (Yellow), Soft (Blue) and Super Soft (Green) compounds
- Compact tire body, high stability, individually flexible
- Aggressive, supremely grippy feel
- Includes Profiled – (closed cell) inserts
- Yellow (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Offers long tire life and consistent traction.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.