3510XF-475 HP 14-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor (475kV) by KDE Direct w/4mm Shaft
This is a KDE Direct 3510XF-475 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor. Efficient and powerful, this motor is for numerous multi-rotor and sUAS applications, and was designed to bring high-quality, vibration-free motors to the market.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for multi‐rotor and UAS specific applications. The XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards and manufacturing technology available.
- Universal Propeller Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual propeller mounting profiles for use with the included KDE Direct adapters; and simple compatibility with a wide‐range of available propulsion options for easy installation.
- M3 x 12 mm x (2)
- M3 x 17 mm x (3)
- Universal Motor Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors utilize an innovative, universal mounting pattern and shaft-retaining collar for drop-in compatibility and safety with all multi-rotor designs.
- M4 x 25mm (4)
- M3 x 25mm (4)
- M3 x 32mm (3) - DJI S1000 & S800 EVO
- M2.5 x 32mm (3) - DJI S800
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the hightest-grade, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations and ultra-high temperatures (240°C/464°F), pure-copper core-windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer. All winders are futher secured with a continuous, Kevlar-tie wrap around all stator teeth to reduce change of winding shorts.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true-grade, high-temperatures rated N40UH and N45SH Neodymium sintered-magnets for industry-leading performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slots, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing.
- Silicon-Wire Power Leads: High-temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon-wire power leads come pre-soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy, hassle-free installation.
Kv: 475 RPM/V
Maximum Current: TBD
Maximum Power: TBD
Continuous Current: 30+ A
Continuous Power: 665+ W
Maximum Efficiency: > 91%
Voltage Range: 14.8 V (4S) - 22.2 V (6S)
Io (@10V): 0.3 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.144 Ω
Stator Poles: 12 (12S14P)
Magnetic Poles: 14 (12S14P)
Bearings: Triple, MR105ZZ, 625ZZ
Mount Pattern: M4/3 x 25 mm, M3/2.5 x 32 mm
Stator Class: 3510, 0.2 mm Japanese
Shaft Diameter: ф4 mm (5 mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 5.5 mm
Motor Diameter: ф42.2 mm
Motor Length: 35 mm
Motor Weight: 120 g (175 g with Wires/Bullets)
Propeller Size: Up to 18"
Motor Timing: 5° - 15°
ESC PWM Rate: 8 - 16 kHz (600 Hz)
- 200°C, 17AWG, 760mm silicone-wire leads
- ф3.5mm 24k Bullet Connectors (pre-soldered to the motor leads and ESC female bullets)
- Prop adapter kit and hardware
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2014.