350 Airbrush Basic Set by Badger Air-brush Co.
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.
The 350® is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350® is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels, Air-Opaque™, Air-Tex®, Spectra-Tex® and MODELflex® airbrush colors.
- Ideal for simple and basic spray applications
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects
- Constructed of high-impact nylon
- Solvent and chemical resistant