321B Samurai V2 3-Port .21 Engine Combo w/2090 Pipe (Turbo Plug) by ProTek RC
This is the ProTek R/C 321B "Samurai V2" Off-Road 3-Port Competition Nitro Engine Combo. This exclusive combo combines the powerful 321B "Samurai V2" with the hard-hitting bottom end delivery only a ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe Set can deliver.
The 321B “Samurai V2” Off-Road 3-Port engine is ready to lead you into battle – a samurai, by definition, is a noble, powerful warrior willing to serve his master – with a short-stroke, turbo head, rear ceramic bearing and legendary, easy-to-tune carburetor, it’s easy to see why the ProTek racing engine bears the Samurai moniker!
The Samurai sips fuel without sacrificing horsepower thanks to the new LRT carburetor. The handcrafted powerhouse has been built meticulously by a world-renown Japanese engine manufacturer, to the specs of AMain Sports & Hobbies’s top pro drivers.
The Samurai delivers a versatile package like no other – excellent fuel mileage, predictable, crisp throttle-response and consistent carburetor settings are all traits every racer needs to stand atop the podium – to be crowned the master of his class.
The Samurai 321B has been meticulously designed and crafted in Japan by a leading maker of model engines. It has been manufactured in limited production runs guided by nearly 80 years of experience and an unrelenting commitment to both quality and performance.
ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Exhaust Set (PTK-2090)
The ProTek R/C 2090 is a finely-crafted competitive .21 off-road tuned pipe that features a mirror like chrome finish and high strength welded nipple. Designed with a narrower, longer body, the 2090 is ideal for increased bottom end performance and small track optimization. Although the 2090 is not as smooth as the ProTek R/C 2060 pipe, it will provide great torque for those hard to clear jumps, and heavy truggies.
Samurai 321B Features:
- Includes 2090 Tuned Pipe and Manifold
- Superior tunability
- Low CG cooling head
- Increased fuel mileage
- Unrivalled power
- Smooth and responsive power band
- 6 & 6.5mm circular restrictors
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- Utilizes LRT Carburetor (PTK-2570)
2090 Tuned Pipe Features:
- Included manifold
- Mirror chrome like finish
- Durable high-strength welded nipple
- Narrow, long body design
- Maximum low-end performance
- PTK-2060: ProTek R/C 2060 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold (PTK-2060-1: pipe only)
- PTK-2090: ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold (PTK-2090-1: pipe only)
- PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.46cc (0.211cu.in.)
Bore: 16.6mm (0.654in.)
Stroke: 16.0mm (0.630in.)
Practical R.P.M.: 3,000 - 40,000
Power Output: 2.5ps / 34,000 R.P.M.
Weight: 355g (12.52oz)
- (1) 321B "Samurai" Off-Road Buggy Engine
- (1) 2090 Tuned Pipe & Manifold Set
- (1) P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (3) Manifold Exhaust Springs
- (2) Tuned Pipe Exhaust Springs
- (3) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 6mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 6.5mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)
- (1) Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2014.