321B Samurai V2 3-Port .21 Engine Combo w/2060 Pipe (Turbo Plug) by ProTek RC
This product was added to our catalog on October 2, 2014.
This is the ProTek R/C 321B "Samurai V2" Off-Road 3-Port Competition Engine Combo. This exclusive combo combines the powerful 321B "Samurai V2" with the silky smooth delivery only a ProTek R/C 2060 Tuned Pipe Set can deliver.
The 321B “Samurai V2” Off-Road 3-Port engine is ready to lead you into battle – a samurai, by definition, is a noble, powerful warrior willing to serve his master – with a short-stroke, turbo head, rear ceramic bearing and legendary, easy-to-tune carburetor, it’s easy to see why the ProTek racing engine bears the Samurai moniker!
The Samurai sips fuel without sacrificing horsepower thanks to the new LRT carburetor. The handcrafted powerhouse has been built meticulously by a world-renown Japanese engine manufacturer, to the specs of AMain Sports & Hobbies’s top pro drivers.
The Samurai delivers a versatile package like no other – excellent fuel mileage, predictable, crisp throttle-response and consistent carburetor settings are all traits every racer needs to stand atop the podium – to be crowned the master of his class.
The Samurai 321B has been meticulously designed and crafted in Japan by a leading maker of model engines. It has been manufactured in limited production runs guided by nearly 80 years of experience and an unrelenting commitment to both quality and performance.
ProTek R/C 2060 Tuned Exhaust Set (PTK-2060)
Designed for competition use, the ProTek R/C 2060 Exhaust Set is ready to win! With the EFRA 2042 Tuned Pipe at its heart, this finely-crafted exhaust system features a mirror like chrome-finished stinger with a high strength welded nipple. Designed with a wider, shorter body, the 2060 is ideal for high RPM performance and big track optimization. Additionally, the 2060 provides smooth power delivery, great run time and maximum top speed compared to the torque centric ProTek R/C 2090.
- Includes 2060 Tuned Pipe and Manifold
- Superior tunability
- Low CG cooling head
- Increased fuel mileage
- Unrivalled power
- Smooth and responsive power band
- 6 & 6.5mm circular restrictors
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- Utilizes LRT Carburetor (PTK-2570)
2060 Tuned Pipe Set Features:
- Mirror chrome like finish
- Durable high-strength welded nipple
- Wide, short body design
- Maximum high-end RPM performance
- Smooth power delivery, great run time, maximum top speed
- PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.46cc (0.211cu.in.)
Bore: 16.6mm (0.654in.)
Stroke: 16.0mm (0.630in.)
Practical R.P.M.: 3,000 - 40,000
Power Output: 2.5ps / 34,000 R.P.M.
Weight: 355g (12.52oz)
- (1) 321B "Samurai" Off-Road Buggy Engine
- (1) 2060 Tuned Pipe & Manifold Set
- (1) P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (3) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 6mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 6.5mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (2) Long Manifold Exhaust Springs
- (3) Short Tuned Pipe Exhaust Springs
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)
- (1) Instruction Manual
If you are looking for a motor this is it.. I am getting 9.5 Min. on a tank...Thanks Amain/Protek for a great Motor.)
parfait pour la compétition.)