321B Samurai 3-Port .21 Competition Buggy Engine (Turbo Plug) by ProTek RC
This is the ProTek R/C 321B "Samurai" Off-Road 3-Port Competition Buggy Engine. The 321B “Samurai” Off-Road 3-Port engine is ready to lead you into battle – a samurai, by definition, is a noble, powerful warrior willing to serve his master – with a short-stroke, turbo head, rear ceramic bearing and legendary, easy-to-tune carburetor, it’s easy to see why the ProTek racing engine bears the Samurai moniker!
The Samurai sips fuel without sacrificing horsepower thanks to elliptical aluminum carburetor restrictors that are included. The handcrafted powerhouse has been built meticulously by a world-renown Japanese engine manufacturer, to the specs of AMain.com’s top pro drivers.
The Samurai delivers a versatile package like no other – excellent fuel mileage, predictable, crisp throttle-response and consistent carburetor settings are all traits every racer needs to stand atop the podium – to be crowned the master of his class.
The Samurai 321B has been meticulously designed and crafted in Japan by a leading maker of model engines. It has been manufactured in limited production runs guided by nearly 80 years of experience and an unrelenting commitment to both quality and performance.
- Superior tunability
- Low CG cooling head
- Increased fuel mileage
- Unrivalled power
- Smooth and responsive power band
- Custom 7 & 8mm elliptical restrictors
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- PTK-2060: ProTek R/C 2060 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold (PTK-2060-1: pipe only)
- PTK-2090: ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold (PTK-2090-1: pipe only)
- PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.46cc (0.211cu.in.)
Bore: 16.6mm (0.654in.)
Stroke: 16.0mm (0.630in.)
Practical R.P.M.: 3,000 - 40,000
Power Output: 2.5ps / 34,000 R.P.M.
Weight: 355g (12.52oz)
- (1) 321B "Samurai" Off-Road Buggy Engine
- (1) P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (1) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 7mm "Elliptical" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 8mm "Elliptical" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)
- (1) Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2014.
Settings: (These are my finalized settings AFTER break-in and 1 gallon of fuel) use the recommended break-in procedure in manual!!!!!!!!
Altitude: sea level-1500ft.
Ambient temp: 75-80*F
Buggy: Mugen MBX-7
Fuel: Nitrotane 30%
Plug: O.S. P3 (included)
carb restrictor: 8mm (included)
Pipe: O.S. 2090 or O.S. 2050
Header: O.S. M2000
Head Clearance (factory setting)
Idle: flush (factory setting)
low Speed: flush (factory setting is 0.5mm OUT from flush)
Mid Speed: (0.10mm in from flush) 3-4 hours leaner than factory setting
High Speed: 1.20mm in from flush)