30205 "BSx2-one10 Response" Low Profile Digital Servo by KO Propo
This is the KO Propo 30205 "BSx2-one10 Response" Low Profile Digital Servo. The KO Propo BSx2 servo line is raising the bar again. The BSx2 servos use high quality brushless motors to maximize efficiency and long life. The BSx2 Response is designed for ultimate rigidity while providing high torque. This servo comes ready to operate at 6V or 7.4V.
- Case: The middle case is machined from one piece of aluminum that incorporates the gear pins and motor being held properly in place. The top case rigidity has been improved with the addition of two screws in the middle to prevent flex and keep the gears properly aligned.
- Motor: A servo motor is a very important part of a servo. The specification of the servo is determined by the motor being used. KO has used a brushless motor that is made in Japan for quality and performance.
- Gear: The gears are made with a special Japanese aluminum. This gear material is 45% lighter than brass and has the same hardness as steel. The ‘Light Weight’ design provides a clean response for driving and reduces the burden on the servo motor. The thorough quality control of the manufactured gears ensures the least amount of backlash possible for smooth action.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 145.7 oz-in (10.5 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 184.6 oz-in (13.3 kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.09s @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.08s @ 60°
- Weight: 48.0g
- Size: 40.5×26×21mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2014.