30204 "BSx2 Power" High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by KO Propo
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2014.
This is the KO Propo 30204 "BSx2 Power" High Torque Digital Servo. The KO Propo BSx2 servo line is raising the bar again. The BSx2 servos use high quality brushless motors to maximize efficiency and long life.
The BSx2 Response is designed for ultimate rigidity while providing high torque. This servo comes ready to operate at 6V or 7.4V and is recommended for use on steering and throttle for 1/8th off-road buggy, as well as steering and throttle for 1/8th on-road.
- Case: The middle case is machined from one piece of aluminum that incorporates the gear pins and motor being held properly in place. The top case rigidity has been improved with the addition of two screws in the middle to prevent flex and keep the gears properly aligned.
- Motor: A servo motor is a very important part of a servo. The specification of the servo is determined by the motor being used. KO has used a brushless motor that is made in Japan for quality and performance.
- Gear: The gears are made with a special Japanese aluminum. This gear material is 45% lighter than brass and has the same hardness as steel. The ‘Light Weight’ design provides a clean response for driving and reduces the burden on the servo motor. The thorough quality control of the manufactured gears ensures the least amount of backlash possible for smooth action.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 291.6 oz-in (21.0 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 361 oz-in (26.0 kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.15s @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.12s @ 60°
- Bearings: Dual
- Gears: Full aluminum
- Weight: 63.5g
- Size: 41×38×20mm