30109 "RSx2 Power" High Torque Digital Servo (High Voltage) by KO Propo
This is the KO Propo 30109 "RSx2 Power" High Torque Digital Servo. The KO Propo RSx2 servo line is raising the bar again. By re-working of the servo amplifier the RSx2 delivers a more linear feel with today’s faster transmitter systems.
The RSx2 Power is recommended for use on steering for 1/8th off-road truggy, throttle for 1/8th off-road buggy/truggy and throttle for 1/8th on-road, and is designed for ultimate rigidity while providing high torque. This servo is compatible with 6V or 7.4V systems and programming will be available via PC for further fine tuning.
- Case: The middle case is machined from one piece of aluminum that incorporates the gear pins and motor being held properly in place. The top case rigidity has been improved with the addition of two screws in the middle to prevent flex and keep the gears properly aligned.
- Motor: A servo motor is a very important part of a servo. The specification of the servo is determined by the motor being used. KO has performed numerous performance and stress tests, and has developed a motor that is suitable for the new generation R/C standards.
- Gear: The gears are made with a special Japanese aluminum. This gear material is 45% lighter than brass and has the same hardness as steel. The ‘Light Weight’ design provides a clean response for driving and reduces the burden on the servo motor. The thorough quality control of the manufactured gears ensures the least amount of backlash possible for smooth action.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 327.74 oz-in (23.6 Kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 438.84 oz-in (31.6 Kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.13s @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.11s @ 60°
- Bearings: Dual
- Gears: Full aluminum
- Weight: 65.6g
- Size: 41×38×20mm
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2014.