30105 "RSx-one10 Response" Low Profile Digital Servo (High Voltage) by KO Propo
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2014.
This is the KO Propo 30105 "RSx one10 Response" Low Profile Digital High Voltage Servo. The RSx one10 Response is designed for electric or nitro 1/10th scale vehicles. This servo comes ready to operate at 6V or 7.4V. Programming of this servo will also be available via PC or ICS setting card for the RSx for further fine tuning.
- Case: The middle case is machined from one piece of aluminum that incorporates the gear pins and motor being held properly in place. The top case rigidity has been improved with the addition of two screws in the middle to prevent flex and keep the gears properly aligned. The upper Hard Case (H.C) is also machined from aluminum. H.C is the distinction of durability for categories that demand high stress.
- Motor: A servo motor is a very important part of a servo. The specification of a servo is up to the motor being used. We have developed a new motor suitable for the new R/C standard with numerous performance and stress tests.
- Gear: The gears are made with a special Japanese aluminum. This gear is 45% lighter than brass and has the same hardness as steel. The ‘Light Weight’ design provides a clean response for driving and reduces the burden on the servo motor. The thorough quality control of the manufactured gears ensures the least amount of backlash possible for smooth action.
- Voltage: 6V or 7.4V
- @6V: 97.16 oz-in (7.0 Kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 124.92 oz-in (9.0 Kg-cm)
- @6V: 0.09 S @ 60°
- @7.4V: 0.07 S @ 60°
- Bearings: Dual
- Gears: Full aluminum
- Weight: 51.0g
- Size: 41×25.5×21mm