300X/CFX Ultra Tail Boom Carbon Fiber (+30mm Stretch) by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015.
This is an optional Lynx Heli 300X/CFX Ultra Tail Boom Carbon Fiber, in Standard Length. Lynx Heli has reinforced the 300X/CFX Carbon Fiber Ultra Tail Boom and available in two lengths - standard (LYX1052) and this stretch to use with the Lynx Stretch kit.
Lynx designed and produced this high quality Carbon Fiber and epoxy tail boom to be ultra-strong and stiff; with the outer dimension like the standard boom for perfect fitment without modification. However, they also reinforced the inner wall thickness making it incredibly stiff. This extra stiffness will help eliminate any last tail vibes without any added weight over the standard aluminum boom.
What makes it overall superior is that now you don't need boom supports or clamps or horizontal fin. So the rear is lightened to help the tail heavy 300X/CFX achieve perfect CoG. The modern aerodynamic "speed" look is just part of the package. Major benefits are the tail performance and vibration suppression but it will also amaze you with its superior crash resistance.
- Direct replacement for your standard length 300X/CFX tail boom.
- Comparable weight to a standard aluminum boom but incredibly stronger and stiffer.
- Possible to remove the boom support rods, boom clamp, horizontal fin and hardware making the tail section lighter.
- Sleek modern aggressive look.
- Increased tail rigidity gives precise and crisp feeling flights with standard tail rotors.
- Superior crash resilience.
Tail Boom Material: Pure 3K Carbon Fiber OEM Lynx