3000 Series "High Speed" Low Profile All Aluminum Case Servo by Xpert
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2014.
This is the Xpert 3000 Series "High Speed" Low Profile All Aluminum Case Servo. Xpert low profile servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The low profile design features a machined aluminum upper and lower case for incredible durability, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications when space is limited.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .095 sec/60
- @6.0V: .076 sec/60
- @6.6V: .069 sec/60
- @4.8V: 10.63 kg-cm (147.54 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 12.00 kg-cm (166.56 oz-in)
- @6.6V : 13.20 kg- cm (183.22 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x26.8mm
- Weight: 53 g