2-Speed Wraith Transmission Kit by SSD RC
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2016.
The SSD 2-Speed Wraith Transmission Kit gives Wraith owners a machined aluminum 2 speed option that will give the best of both worlds - higher wheel speed for the flats, and improved low speed control for technical crawling.
NOTE: This is a 2-speed conversion that requires you add your existing transmission components to complete. See needed to complete list below for a full listing of items required to build a complete 2-speed transmission.
- CNC machined aluminum transmission case
- CNC machined aluminum 3mm thick motor mount
- Wide hardened steel 48 pitch gears
- Hardened steel output shaft
- Shift servo mount fits standard and mini servos
- Same mounting as stock Axial Wraith & SCX10 transmission
- Fits stock Axial transmission input shaft
- Fits stock Axial transmission gear cover
- Direct fit into Axial Wraith
- This is a conversion kit, not a complete transmission.
- Will require shifters to be removed from Wraith interior.
- This can be used on an SCX10 but shorter driveshafts are required.
- Assembly instructions can be found in resources tab.
- Replacement output shaft is available (SSD00088)
Internal 1st gear ratio: 4.91:1 (stock Axial is 2.6:1)
Internal 2nd gear ratio: 1.8:1
Output shaft OD: 5mm
Weight (when fully assembled with shift servo): 335g
- (1) 2 Speed Transmission assembled with motor mount
- (4) M3 x 10mm flat head screws
- (3) M2.5 x 6mm flat head screws
- (4) M3 x 8mm button head screws
- (2) M3 x 12mm button head screws
- (1) M3 x 15mm threaded set screw
- (2) 3mm mini plastic rod ends
- Stock Axial transmission input shaft (AXI30198 or AXI31149)
- Stock 20T drive gear (AXI30394, AXI30162)
- Stock Axial slipper clutch assembly & spur gear
- Stock Axial transmission idler shaft (AXI31090)
- Stock Axial transmission gear cover (AXI80078)
- Stock Axial transmission bearings:
- (4) 5 x 10 x 4mm
- (1) 5 x 10 x 11mm
- (1) 8 x 16 x 5mm
- (1) 15 x 21 x 4mm