2S 12-Battery Parallel Charger Board (3-Pin JST-PH) by ProTek RC
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2015.This is the ProTek R/C 2S 12-Battery Parallel Charger Board. Do you have a lot of micro flight batteries to charge? The ProTek R/C Parallel Charge Board will charge up to twelve 2S LiPo flight batteries with 3-Pin JST-PH connectors simultaneously, and also balance the individual cells of each battery during the charge process. The 3-pin JST-PH type of connector is found on many of the E-flite UMX airplanes and Blade 130X helicopter.
Your battery charger must be compatible for LiPo chemistry and the parallel charge process only works when charging batteries of the same cell count, of similar age and of similar discharge states. As long as these needs are met, plug in your 2S batteries to the Parallel Charge Board and let the juice flow.
Important Parallel Charging Rules:
- Only charge LiPo chemistry batteries
- Only charge 2S LiPo batteries
- Only charge batteries with similar states of discharge (within 0.2V)
- Always program the charger to the total capacity of all attached batteries (Example: if charging five 300mAh batteries, set the charger to 1,500mAh. *It is ok to charge batteries with different mAh capacities)
- Charge twelve batteries at once
- Convenient 3 pin JST-PH battery connector
- 4mm gold bullet input connectors
- Balances each individual cell of each battery
Batteries: 12x 2S 7.4V batteries
Battery Connector: 3-Pin JST-PH
Input Connector: 4mm Gold Bullet
Input Connector Length: 5.50in (13.9cm)
Dimensions (LxWxH*): 2.5x1.25x0.5in (6.4x3.2x1.2cm)
- Always plug the boards power leads to the charger first. Plug the boards balance lead into the charger second. Plug your batteries into the board third. Reverse when removing.
- When using the Parallel Charge Board you will lose the ability to monitor each pack independently. The information the charger displays will be an average of all the cells attached.
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.