This is a pack of two AeroTech 29mm F20-7W SU Econojet Rocket Motors. AeroTech established its position as the leader in hobby rocket motor technology with its single-use composite motors. Hobby rocketry has come to depend on AeroTech single-use motors for sport and competition flying. All AeroTech single-use rocket motors have been certified by the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) or the Tripoli Rocketry Association (TRA).
The “Econojet” line of single-use motors combine performance, design and packaging in a line of motors that could be sold at a price point midway between its traditional single-use motors and RMS reload kits.
Motor Effects; White Lightning™ (W):
A brilliant white flame, dense bright white exhaust and a throaty roar are the hallmarks of this popular propellant. Easy to track. Exciting to watch! White Lightning looks and sounds like actual sounding rockets and launch vehicles. Special effects professionals and aerospace companies specify the AeroTech White Lightning propellant to achieve realistic simulation.
- Composite Model Rocket Motors
- Econojet motor series
- Single Stage
- The unique composite fuel used by Aerotech in this single-use motor motor is up to three times more powerful than conventional black-powder based hobby rocket motors
- Easy to track. Exciting to watch
- Looks and sounds like actual sounding rockets and launch vehicles
Average thrust in Newtons:
Maximium Liftoff Weight:
- (2) F25-7W Single Stage Motors
- (2) Copperhead Igniters
- One instruction sheet
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2011.