2-56 Safety Lock Kwik Link (12) by DuBro
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2008.
This is a pack of twelve Du-Bro 2-56 Safety Lock Kwik Links. These are the ultimate clevis for pro-level builders. They offer an ingenious design that delivers everything a modeler could want in a clevis and more! They are ideal for upgrading or replacement on A.R.F.'s, are super strong, super tough, and provide more strength then you'll ever need, while being 10% lighter than steel clevis'! Size stamped on safety lock for positive identification.
- Self tapping - leaving no slop on threads.
- Square shank for easy installation & adjustment.
- Brass plated stepped steel pin - no binding on control horns or servo arms.
- Brass plated steel safety lock slides into groove on pin for a secure and solid lock.
- Safety Lock is mounted in trac system on clevis to help prevent losing it.