24KO "Certified" Extreme Short Stack Brushless Motor (13.5T) by Team Trinity
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2015.
Trinity 24KO "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motors have been hand-built using Certified stators and Certified rotors that perform in the top 5% of all parts tested. The motors are then personally tuned, timed and dyno tested, with data results written right on the can.When compared to the standard 24K, the 24KO features a bigger blank with more material in the stator. This makes it harder to heat soak the stator, and able to handle more timing and higher gearing. These qualities make the 24KO a better choice for high load applications such as any boosted class, heavier vehicles and short tracks.
All 24K and 24KO motors feature a redesigned short stack stator, updated stator material and increased venting delivers improved power and lower running temps. It weighs approximately 168 grams and is compatible with D3.5 and D4 rotors.
- Designed for High Load Applications
- Bigger blank with more material in the stator to better handle heat soak, increased timing and taller gearing
- 168 Grams
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1112 12.5mm high torque rotor!