24K "Gold Rush Extreme" Short Stack Brushless Motor (17.5T) by Express Motorsports
Express Motorsports 24K "Gold Rush Extreme" 17.5 Short Stack Brushless Motor is priceless. Using the Trinity 24KO Short Stack Brushless Motor as the building block, the Gold Rush motors have been tuned to extract maximum power from Trinity's 24KO. These motors are dialed out of the package. Express checks the strength of the rotor and the inductance of the stator, and then matches the best rotors with the best stators. They are also checked for any defects, proper bearing alignment and shimming. This provides you with a reliable blueprinted motor that has all the same tweaks as the motors driven by Express team drivers, ensuring the motor you receive makes optimum power.
The standard 24KO features a bigger blank with more material in the stator. This makes it harder to heat soak the stator, and able to handle more timing and higher gearing. These qualities make the 24KO a better choice for high load applications such as any boosted class, heavier vehicles and short tracks. It weighs approximately 168 grams and is compatible with D3.5 and D4 rotors.
Gold Rush Features:
- Rotor and stator are matched for optimum power
- Bearings aligned
- Rotor shimmed
- Checked for defects
Standard 24KO Features:
- Designed for High Load Applications
- Bigger blank with more material in the stator to better handle heat soak, increased timing and taller gearing
- 168 Grams
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1112 12.5mm high torque rotor!
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2015.