24K "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motor (17.5T) by Team Trinity
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2015.
Trinity 24K "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motors have been hand-built using Certified stators and Certified rotors that perform in the top 5% of all parts tested. The motors are then personally tuned, timed and dyno tested, with data results written right on the can.
A redesigned short stack stator, updated stator material and increased venting delivers improved power and lower running temps. Plus, it weighs 9 grams less than the D4 and is compatible with D3.5 and D4 rotors.
The 24K features a smaller blank with less material in the stator that produces more power than the 24KO, but is easier to heatsoak. This motor is faster than the KO initially, but depending on gearing, timing and load it could fall off more at the end of the run when compared to the KO. Because of this, the standard 24K is recommended for spec/blinky class racing.
- 159 Grams – 9 Grams Lighter than a D4!
- Recommended for blinky applications
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1112 12.5mm high torque rotor!