22-4 2.0 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy Kit by Team Losi Racing
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2016.
The TLR 22-4 2.0 refines the successful 22-4 platform with updates that include gear differentials, revised suspension geometry and much more.
- Gear Differentials: The low maintenance gear differentials are designed narrow, so there is no need to compromise the inner pivot or roll center widths. Besides providing improved performance on all types of surfaces, the gear diffs can be accurately and consistently tuned using diff fluid. Their cases are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum but they do not weigh any more than stock ball diffs.
- Optimized Suspension Geometry: Converting to the 22 off-set, rear-hub geometry has widened the rear track width, creating more stability in the rear end so racers can push the car harder with confidence. The 22 rear hub is paired with a vertical-mount, rear-camber block. This provides multiple adjustments that allow the rear roll center to be optimized for any conditions.
- Multiple Battery Configurations: The chassis and mud guard are designed to accommodate a variety of battery configurations. A shorty pack can be mounted forward or backward on the left side of the chassis using the molded locator. Saddle packs can be mounted with one half on each side of the chassis. When using a saddle pack, the left side can be moved fore or aft to adjust weight bias.
- Popular Tuning Parts Included: The kit comes standard with 12.5˚ aluminum caster blocks, a 2.5˚rear toe plate, a pink rear sway bar, a vertical-ball stud rear camber block, front and rear CVAs and a cab-forward body. These parts maximize the buggy’s performance by improving stability, balance and adjustability.
- Split Belt Covers: The center and rear belt cover are now split and to not interlock. Now you can remove the center belt cover by removing only the front cover, and the rear belt cover will remain untouched.
- CVA Driveshafts: This popular tuning option for the original 22-4 buggy is now included with the 2.0. The CVAs lock up under acceleration and keep the car flatter, especially during hard acceleration.
- Lightweight 2.5mm 7075-T6 Aluminum Chassis: The aluminum main chassis plate has been CNC machined for optimal fit and flex. Milled pockets in the chassis reduce weight, including an open pocket under the motor that reduces temps.
- Centralized Forward Motor Placement: The aluminum chassis has been CNC machined from 2.5mm 7075-T6 aluminum. Carefully designed, the milled pockets in the chassis are strategically located to reduce weight and maintain proper flex through the chassis.
Type: Race Kit
Length: 16.5 in (419.1mm)
Width: 9.41 in (239.0mm)
Height: 6.50 in (165.1mm)
Wheelbase: 11.10 in (282.3mm)
Weight: Varies with Equipment
Chassis: 2.5mm Plate, 7075-T6
Suspension: Four Wheel Independent
Gear Pitch: 48-pitch
Wheel Size: 2.2" (55.9mm)
Shock Type: Coilover, Oil Filled
Body: 1.0mm Polycarbonate, Clear
Ball Bearings: Full
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: 3-5 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Surface Radio System (Minimum)
- 1/10 ESC & Motor
- High Speed Servo
- 2S LiPo Battery - Saddle or Shorty Type & Compatible Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- 2.2 1/10 Rear & 4wd Buggy Front Tires & CA Glue
maybe they break in. Second thing are CVD, rear ones needs sanding to work properly also sanding was needed for one front wheel hex, because he would not fit on axel. In conclusion I think losi needs to work on their product quality, bags labelling.)