2015 Ford Mustang V100S 1/10 RTR Car by Vaterra w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This is the Vaterra 2015 Ford Mustang V100-S 1/10 RTR Car, with an included Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Radio System, 7.2V 1800mAh NiMh Battery Pack and 2A AC Battery Charger.
Vaterra's 2015 Mustang V100-Scoupe is a one-of-a-kind RC recreation of this landmark automobile. Ford is keeping America's love for the Mustang going strong by creating a Mustang built for the future, yet remains true to its past. The kit is completely assembled and ready to run with the officially licensed body in place. Beneath the gorgeous exterior is the power and poise of a Vaterra V100-S chassis. Its potent Dynamite brushed power system and shaft-driven 4WD provide a perfect blend of speed, traction and control that make this car a blast to drive right out of the box.
- V100-S Chassis: The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car that’s fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra vehicles with a V100-series chassis or 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Officially Licensed Body: The stunning fastback body comes mounted on the chassis and features all kinds of details like side view mirrors, chrome exhaust tips and authentic Mustang badging.
- Shaft Driven 4WD: The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low Profile Tires & Licensed Volk Wheels: The low-profile tires are mounted on licensed, 54mm replicas of Volk CE28N wheels. Brake and caliper details on the hub add to the realism. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
- Waterproof* Electronics: The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect. *Details on waterproof standards are in the instruction manual. See resources tab for manual.
- Spektrum DX2E Radio System: The radio system the car comes with gives you the unbeatable signal security and responsiveness of Spektrum DSMR® 2.4GHz technology. The DX2E transmitter is compatible with any Spektrum surface receiver so you can use it with other RC vehicles as well.
Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
Width: 7.76 in (194mm) with 30mm Rear tires
Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz.
Chassis: Injection Molded
Tire Type: 2.68 in (67mm) V1 Performance
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2 Channel
Batteries: 1800mAh NiMh 6-cell Flat w/EC3
Charger: 2A NiMh AC Peak Charger
Gear Pitch: 48-pitch
Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded Friction
Body: Polycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get cruising is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015.