2009 Jeep Wrangler 1/10 Crawler Body (Clear) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on May 26, 2010.
This is the Pro-Line 2009 Jeep Wrangler 1/10 Crawler Body. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1/10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners. The Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative high-detail features such as front and rear bumpers with lighting details (note: uses stickers for lights). These bumpers are separate items that are attached to the body with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. Its Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it’s full size counterpart that made is an automotive classic.
Made from super strong Lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with Genuine GE .060 Lexan
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
- ** Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
- When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial's AX80031 body post is required.
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Length: 19.0" (483mm)
Width: 7.5" (191mm)
Height: 6.3" (160mm)
Wheel Base: 11.8" (300mm)