2 Blade Alum Spinner, 2 1/2" by Dave Brown Products
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Dave Brown Products
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
- Vortech spinners are spun from Aluminum sheet - not molded/cast from brittle material, or machined out of expensive bar stock
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances
- Designed to be strong, yet light weight
- Spinner cone locks into backplate to stop spinner cone expansion
- Backplate is knurled for positive grip between engine’s drive washer and your propeller
- All Vortech Spinners start life the same way - as a flat piece of aluminum sheet which has a CNC machined tip pressed into the center
- This disk is then spin-formed to shape and turned to high precision
- After the cone is machined, it is polished to a beautiful reflective finish
- Vortech spinners have cutouts with clearance for popular sizes of props
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.