1S High Power Micro Heli/Airplane 25C LiPo Battery (3.7V/160mAh) by ProTek RC
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2010.
This is the ProTek R/C 1S 160mAh, 25C Micro Helicopter/Airplane Lithium Polymer battery pack. This pack will fit E-Flite and Parkzone products that use 70mah to 150mAh battery packs. When used in aircraft that normally use 70mAh batteries, these batteries will provide better performance and longer flight times!
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 160 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V nominal
- Connector Type: Molex
- Number of Cells: 1
- Weight: 4g
- Dimensions: 43x12x5mm (1.75x.5x.25")
- Maximum Charge Rate: 1C (160mAh)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 25C (4.0A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor flight time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
- Blade Nano CP X
- Blade Nano QX
- Blade mCX/mCX2
- Blade mSR X
- E-flite FPV Vapor
- E-flite Ultra-Micro Radian
- EasySky FW190
- HobbyZone Sport Cub S
- ParkZone Ember
- ParkZone Ultra Micro J-3 Cub
- ParkZone Ultra Micro P-51D AS3X
- ParkZone Ultra Micro P51D
- ParkZone Ultra Micro Pole Cat
- ParkZone Ultra-Micro Spitfire Mk IX
- ParkZone Ultra-Micro T-28 Trojan