1S "High Power" LiPo Micro 45C Battery Pack (3.7V/210mAh) by ProTek RC
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2016.
The ProTek R/C 1S "High Power" 210mAh, 45C Micro Lithium Polymer battery is a must have accessory for your Inductrix, Tiny Whoop, or Inductrix FPV. This pack will fit any micro application that is compatible with the E-flite EFLB1501S25 LiPo battery, but will deliver better overall performance thanks to 45C current and 210mAh capacity. This means more power and improved flight time!
Our testing has shown that when used with the Blade Inductrix with Tiny Whoop Mod, this battery will provide approximately 4:30 minutes of flight. When used with the Blade Inductrix FPV, this battery will provide an average 1 minute increase in flight time (approx. 3:20 minutes of flight), compared to the stock Blade Inductrix FPV battery. Flight times are dependent on flying style and how aggressive the pilot flies. Casual pilots may experience longer flight times, but long full throttle runs and high speed flight will reduce flight time.
|Number of Cells||1 Cell|
|Maximum Charge Rate||3C (.6A)|
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor flight time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
- Blade Inductrix
- Blade Inductrix FPV
- Blade Inductrix Pro FPV
- Blade Nano CP X
- Blade Nano QX
- Blade mCX/mCX2
- Blade mSR
- Blade mSR X
- E-flite Ultra-Micro Radian
- EasySky P38
- HobbyZone Champ
- HobbyZone Duet
- ParkZone Ember
- ParkZone Ultra Micro J-3 Cub
- ParkZone Ultra Micro P-51D AS3X
- ParkZone Ultra Micro P51D
- ParkZone Ultra Micro Pole Cat
- ParkZone Ultra-Micro Spitfire Mk IX
- ParkZone Ultra-Micro T-28 Trojan