1993 Ford F-250 Super Cab Monster Truck Body w/Racerback 1 (Clear) by JConcepts
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2016.
The JConcepts 1993 Ford F-250 Super Cab Monster Truck Body is a faithful recreation of the body that dominated the mid-1990’s full-scale monster truck racing scene. Never before has this body style been available for 1/10th scale Monster Truck racing, that is until JConcepts pulled the trigger.
For the ninth generation, the body-shell of the 1993 F-Series was given another major upgrade. To further improve its aerodynamics, the forward bodywork was given a slightly lower hood line, rounding the front fenders and grille. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully in to the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market.
The F-250 Super Cab is so versatile that passengers could ride in comfort in the front or rear seat. The hard body-line positioned front to back give the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Fits a variety of R/C monster trucks including Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Attachable Racerback 1
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included