1981 Ford Bronco PRO-2 Body (Clear) (Slash/SC10) by Pro-Line
This is the Pro-Line 1981 Ford Bronco PRO-2 Clear Body. Pro-Line now gives you the option to convert your PRO-2, Slash, Slash 4X4 and SC10 Short Course Trucks into a True Scale old school Bronco! This Bronco body is perfect for making your friends jealous and giving your Truck a completely different look. Don’t show up to the local bash spot or track with the same body as everyone else… Get your True-Scale 1981 Ford Bronco on.
Note: This body requires extended body mounts for a proper fit with Slash and SC10 vehicles. See "Needed To Complete" section below for specifics.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Licensed 1981 Ford Bronco Scale Looks
- Transforms your Slash and SC10 into a True Scale Bronco
- Recreate the look of a Full Size Off Road Racer
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.75" (527mm)
Width: 11.63" (296mm)
Height: 6" (153mm)
Wheel Base: 13" (331mm)
- 1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body (1pc)
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
Needed To Complete:
- Traxxas Slash - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6070-00, sold separately
- Traxxas Slash 4x4 - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6087-00, sold separately
- Team Associated SC10 2WD - Requires Pro-Line Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6071-00, sold separately
This product was added to our catalog on April 15, 2014.