1981 Ford Bronco 12.3 Crawler Body (Clear) by Pro-Line
The Pro-Line 1981 Ford Bronco 12.3 Crawler Body captures the overall essence of the Bronco in 1:10 scale format. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, you scale classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made from durable, genuine GE Lexan
- Fully Licensed 1981 Ford® Bronco
- Perfect proportions for 12.3” wheelbase Crawlers
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Includes highly detailed decal sheet
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 17.8" (452mm)
Width: 6.5" (165mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheel Base: 12.5" (317mm)
- Clear 1981 Ford® Bronco body
- Window templates
- Detailed Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.