1968 Ford F100 V100S RTR 1/10 Low Roller Truck by Vaterra w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on August 13, 2015.
This is the Vaterra 1968 Ford F-100 V100S RTR 1/10 Low Roller Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System, 6-Cell 7.2V 1800mAh NiMH Battery Pack and 2A AC Peak Battery Charger.
It’s amazing the transformation that takes place when you drop a run-of-the-mill pickup to just a few inches above the pavement. Add custom paint, custom wheels and a bigblock V8, and what was once a workhorse is transformed into a work of art. The 1968 Ford F100 is a favorite among practitioners of this art. Its large engine accommodates a wide range of displacements and its lean, muscular lines give it a predatory look when lowered. The result is a custom street machine that can turn heads and take names.
- Versatile V100-S Chassis: The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that’s fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra® vehicles with a V100-series chassis or the 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
- Officially Licenced 1968 Ford F100 Body: The custom looking body comes mounted on the chassis and boasts a number of eye-catching details like molded grill work, chrome bumpers and authentic Ford badging.
- Shaft-Driven 4WD: The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
- Low Profile Tires on Licensed Volk Wheels: The low-profile tires are mounted on licensed, 54mm replicas of Volk CE28N wheels. Brake and caliper details on the hub add to the realism. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
- Waterproof Electronics: The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect. *Details on waterproof standards can be found in the instruction manual.
Type: Pickup Truck
Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
Width: 7.76 in (194mm) with 30mm Rear tires
Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
Weight: 3.875 lbs (1.76kg)
Chassis: Injection Molded
Drivetrain: 4WD shaft drive
Tire Type: 2.68 in (67mm) V1 Performance
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed
Speed Control: Included
Radio: 2 Channel DSM Transmitter
Batteries: 1800mAh Ni-Mh 6-cell Flat w/EC3
Charger: 2A NiMh AC Peak Charger
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Wheel Size: 2.16×1.05 in (54×26mm) & 2.16×1.2 in (54×30mm)
Shock Type: Injection Molded Friction
Body: Polycarbonate Painted
Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
- 1968 Ford RTR Truck
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- 7.2V 1800mAh NiMH Battery
- 200mAh 9V AC Battery Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)