1966 Ford F-150 Body (Clear) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2013.
This is the Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-150 Body. The ’66 F-150 body features a variety of perfectly scaled details like step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s! However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford body will turn heads and transform your SC into the best looking truck around.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Traxxas® Slash® 2wd trucks require the Pro-Line PRO6070-00 Extended Body Mount.
- Traxxas® Slash® 4x4 trucks requires the Pro-Line PRO6087-00 Extended Body Mount.
- Associated SC10 2WD trucks requires the Pro-Line PRO6071-00 Extended Body Mount.
- All mounts are sold separately.
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-150 body for SC trucks with Extended Body Mounts (sold separately)
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.3" (516mm)
Width @ Doors: 9.4" (239mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheel Base: 12.7" (323mm)
- Clear Lexan® 1966 F-150 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
I think this throws a lot of people off from a purchase IMO.
Anyhow, I race with this body with my SCTE 2.0 and it looks leaps and bounds better than the typical cookie cutter SCT bodies.
Contrary to what you might think with aerodynamics in play, this body has 0 issues in this department and sails through jumps just fine. I have set many fastest lap times with it, which was more than I needed to prove it's worthiness to me.
To get this shell as low as it needs to be will require a little bit of trimming on the front fender flairs and bumper, but its more than worth it when your done.
The shell is moderately tough. The front end it just as tough as any other shell out there, but where the bed connects to the cab, it can crack there if you take a hard side shot from another truck.
I ran mine all summer long before I needed a new one and I was really rough on it.
If you are considering this shell, don't think twice!