1966 Ford F-100 Truck Body (Clear) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2013.
This is a Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-100 Truck Body. Now you can have your very own custom “Hay Hauler” with Pro-Line’s licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body! The ’66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s! However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford® body will turn heads.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body for Stampede® trucks
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 15.5" (394mm)
Width: 5.9" (150mm)
Height: 5.0" (127mm)
Wheel Base: 10.1" (257mm)
- 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
- Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included