180CFX Titanium Main Shaft by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Titanium Main Shaft. Using the finest precision high quality CNC finish, Lynx has produced a Titanium G6 special edition main shaft for the 180CFX. Lynx chose titanium to achieve the best ratio between strength and weight. Lynx knows that the 180CFX is a high performance helicopter, requiring some serious main shaft specifications, without compromise, offering more choices to meet your preference:
- Carbon steel offers highest strength/stiffness
- Carbon fiber offers ultimate lightweight
- Titanium offers best ratio of strength and weight
- Precise tolerances eliminate vibrations and increase fine control feeling.
- Direct replacement for standard 180CFX main shaft.
- Final Elements Analysis used to achieve the lightest weight and maximum strength.
Shaft material: Titanium grade 6
Collar material: Stainless Steel
Assembly weight: 5g
- (1) 180CFX - Titanium Main Shaft
- (1) 180CFX - Main Shaft Collar
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M1.6x5 - Hex Socket 1.5
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M1.6x10 - Hex Socket 1.5
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2015.