180CFX Stretch Kit Combo by Lynx Heli
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Lynx Heli's 180CFX Stretch Kit Combo adds 180mm Main Blades and longer Tail Boom parts to your 180CFX to provide innovative, lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for your machine.
- Innovative stretch kit for your 180CFX
- Tail boom system parts that supports stretch dimensions
- Direct replacement and improvement for your 180CFX
- Incredible feeling, increased visibility and fly precision that feels like a larger machine
- Optimized lightweight design
- Optimized extended tail boom support design that increase tail boom rigidity
- Optimized Torque bearing support position to eliminate harmonic vibration
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength
- (1) Set Lynx Carbon-Plastic Main Blade 180 mm – Stretch – Black
- (1) Set Lynx Plastic Tail Blade 36 mm – Orange Neon
- (1) 180CFX Stretch Tail Boom
- (1) 180CFX Stretch Ultra Torque Shaft
- (1) Set 180CFX Stretch Tail Boom Support - Black
- (1) Set 180CFX Stretch Tail Push Rod with CNC Guide Support
- (1) 180CFX Motor pinion 9T - 0.4M
- Compatible with standard 160mm Main Blades to increase the tail authority, but for the best performance Lynx recommends longer 180mm main blades.
- Lynx recommends Head Speed between 4500 - 5000 and then later increase as needed.
- Increased rotor disk will change the behavior of the heli. Adjust your FBL Gyro Cyclic Gain P.I.D and F as needed to create the feeling you prefer.
- Use advanced 180CFX FBL set up menu to know how to change your cyclic gain.
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2015.
Wednesday, Apr 13 2016 (11 months ago)
Lynx Heli 180CFX Stretch Kit Combo
I used to fly big RC helis. I have been searching for a small heli that I can fly in the back yard. The stock 180 CFX is awesome but it feels more like a Trex 450 than a 700. However, by installing this kit and reprogramming the governor you get a totally different feel. I like it a lot. It is not nearly as "jiky" as the stock 180 CFX. It honestly feels more solid, like a much larger heli (yeah, not a 700, but much larger). It is worth the effort. You will need to install the kit, install the supplied 9 tooth pinion, and reprogram the governor that is internal in the ESC. After trying several different settings, I found I like 3700, 4150, and 4300 RPM.)