180CFX Standard Length Ultra Torque Tube by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Standard Length Ultra Torque Tube. Lynx has redesigned the standard 180CFX torque shaft using aluminum alloy and solid carbon fiber rod, adding some special features to increase the overall performance.
Small details make an important difference; FEA analysis software provides Lynx the support to determinate the best compromise between weight and stiffness, in order to assure the best flight performance without adding any unnecessary weight.
Using their heli experience, Lynx has made a solid torque shaft with Aluminum terminals to get the strongest and lightest possible torque shaft. They also chose to use 2 radial bearings for the best support and have preassembly the bearing in specific non symmetrical positions to suppress vibrations and resonance.
If you are looking for a precise, strong and high performing 180 CFX torque shaft, Lynx give the best options.
- Direct replacement and upgrade for your 180CFX.
- Solid Carbon Fiber rod increase resistance and assure concentricity even after hard landing.
- Super Precise Aluminum CNC terminal assure the best concentricity connection between shaft and terminals.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Splines terminal to resist against minor crash.
- Double lock security with Jesus Pin and high tensile adhesive, assure the best assembly cohesion.
- Double Radial Bearing support with special Vibe suppression position system, assure the smooth revolution once high head speed is requested.
- Pre assembled and ready to use (plug and play)
- Easy and quick installation.
CNC Splines Terminals Material: Aluminum 6061-T6 – anodized
Torque Shaft Material: Pure and solid 3mm Carbon Fiber Rod
- (1) 180CFX - Ultra Torque Tube STD Length
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2015.