180CFX DS-895-HV Cyclic Servo by Lynx Heli
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2015.This is the Lynx Heli DS-895-HV Cyclic Servo. The Lynx Heli DS-895-HV Servo was developed specifically for 180 CFX cyclic needs, and includes a factory installed LYX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arm! These super fast micro servos have metal gears for improved durability and 0.05 transit speed at 6.0V!
Plus, the servo arms have been pre-installed in the zero pitch position. Just install the servo, check and adjust the transmitter settings to the perfect 90 degree arm position and you are ready to fly!
- Direct replacement for the standard 180 CFX cyclic servo
- Full Metal Gear Digital Precision Servo (Aluminum Alloy)
- Preinstalled LYX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arms installed at zero degree pitch
- Includes servo mounting plates and hardware
- Input (V): 4.5 to 6 V
- Frequency: 333 Hz
- Neutral Point: 1500μs
- @4.5V: 0.06 sec / 60°
- @6V: 0.05 sec / 60°
- Stall Torque:
- @4.5V: 19.44 oz-in (1.40 kg-cm)
- @6V: 24.99 oz-in (1.80 kg-cm)
- Dimension: 20.05 x 8.35 x 19.70 mm
- Connector: JST-1.50 (180CFX standard)
- Weight: 5.45g (including 150mm cable)
- Output Gear support: Radial bearing 4x7 W2
- Servo Arms: 4 type included (see extra pictures) + LX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arm preinstalled at zero degree pitch.
- Servo Case Material: Technopolymer base plastic.
- (1) Digital Precision Full Metal Gear servo DS-895-HV
- (1) Servo mounting plate and hardware
- Various servo arms
Installation & Setup Tips:
- Set cyclic gyro gain 1, 2 and 3 to 50% and increase/decrease values equally for each channel as needed.
- Soft blades need lower gain settings, while a stiff blade can handle higher gain.
- Use thread lock when installing servo arms and don’t overtighten servo arm screw.