180CFX DFC Head Set (Silver) by Lynx Heli
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2015.The Lynx Heli 180CFX DFC Head Set is the ultimate DFC head system for your 180CFX and is a true Direct Flight Control (DFC) system. Featuring an optimized design and hours of flight testing, Lynx has achieved what they believe is the best flight control and superior crash resistance. The Lynx 180CFX DFC system was designed to be lightweight, simple and efficient to improve flight characteristics with fewer parts.
Special rigid and adjustable plastic rods connect the swash plate and main grips directly; the same rod assures a precise anti-rotation function. This design allows the FBL unit correction movements to be transmitted quicker and without any delay to main grip/main blade, increasing overall flight precision for incredible 3D performance. The Lynx 130X DFC Head Set is fully pre-assembled with Lynx hardened spindle shaft and with a set of Lynx ultra-dampeners that will emphasize the rigid head behavior that is typical on DFC head systems.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX parts
- DFC System on your 180CFX
- Optimized design, lightweight rigid and precise control
- Super precise and super strong
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted, to achieve lightweight and maximum strength
- Preassembled and ready for final assembly
DFC Center Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
DFC Rod Material: POM Compound Based with SST thread rod
Bearing material: Chrome Steel Alloy – ABEC 5 precision class – Made Japan
Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
Assembled weight: 10.95 g
- (1) 180CFX DFC Center Hub - Silver
- (2) LX1438 - 180CFX - Ultra Main Grip Set - Silver
- (1) LX1384 - 180CFX - Carbon Steel Spindle shaft with Ultra Dampeners
- All parts come preassembled with lock thread per need. See resources tab for instruction manual.
- Double check all hardware before the final installation. Recheck swash plate position and zero pitch per standard 180CFX set up manual. Adjust DFC rods to get perfect blades tracking and zero pitch position.
- DFC Lynx head system increases the reactivity of your 180CFX, if used with standard FBL gyro gains setting, wobbling is quite normal, FBL cyclic gyro gain will need adjustment.
- Lynx recommends starting with FBL Gyro setting value P.I.D at 50-50-75 and increase as needed.
- Use advance 180CFX FBL set up menu to change your cyclic gain.