180CFX Carbon Fiber 3D Vertical Fin by Lynx Heli
This is an optional Lynx Heli Carbon Fiber 3D Vertical Fin. Using specific airflow based software (the very same used for the highly popular Lynx Turbo Fan), Lynx has tested and determined that the airflow efficiency of a standard, stock fin could be greatly improved. With this design, not only does the fin look better, but its a design that functions very well within the realm of RC helicopter flight.
Thanks to the Lynx design and pilot team, they have made this design possible, allowing an increase in overall tail rotor efficiency, and also providing bright colors that look great and aid in orientation throughout aggressive 3D maneuvers.
- Tail fin surface is smaller compared to standard vertical fin
- Allows less air drag, less airflow turbulence, and greater tail rotor efficiency & performance.
- Tail fin position is advanced in the frame direction, allowing a larger air flow window.
Material: Carbon Fiber - thickness 0.8mm
Hardware: Carbon steel - Nickel Plating Finish
- (1) 180CFX - Vertical Fin 3D - preassembly with Vertical Fin Pin
- (1) "C" washer M1.6 - Black
- (1) Self taping Screw M1.6x4
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015.