180CFX 160mm Carbon-Plastic Main Blade Set (Black) by Lynx Heli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2015.Lynx Heli 160mm Carbon-Plastic Main Blade Set. Thanks to their incredible field experience, Lynx redesigned the blade profile, the center of gravity position and created an updated 160mm – 180CFX blade using an innovative Plastic and Carbon Fiber co-polymer compound. This High Performance material creates a stiffer blade (up 30% in longitudinal flex and 50% on torsion way), and creates incredible precision performance equal to or better than a full Carbon Fiber Blade.
How can this Plastic Carbon compound main blade can be better than a Carbon Fiber blade? The answer is based on 2 factors:
- Flex rigidity compromise: It is difficult to get the perfect compromise of flex and rigidity on a standard small heli sized carbon fiber blade, however this compound allows Lynx to precisely blend very specific amounts of carbon fiber with the polymer, creating the perfect balance of flex and rigidity for the 180 CFX.
- Weight: Lynx Plastic Carbon Fiber Main Blades are compared to a standard plastic blade, but are much lighter than a full carbon fiber blade.
- Perfect tracking
- Incredible stability
- Increased pitch response
- Increased efficiency
- "Knife" precision for 3D maneuvers
- Bright exciting colors
- Extreme crash and wear resistance
Material: Carbon-Plastic Co-Polymer Compound
Fits: Blade 180CFX
Blade length: 160mm
Average single blade weight: 6.8 g
- (1) Set 180CFX Carbon-Plastic Main Blades - Black