180 QX HD BNF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone by Blade Helis w/EFC-721 HD Camera
This is the Blade 180 QX HD Bind-N-Fly Micro Electric Quad-Copter. The Blade 180 QX HD combines the latest in quadcopter innovations with a true 720p HD camera to provide a micro size drone capable of capturing great HD images. Utilizing SAFE technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite EFC-721 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply programing and activating the triggers on a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX compatible 5+ channel transmitter. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-721 flight camera, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality can be programmed into a DSM2 or DSMX compatible Spektrum 5+ channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite® EFC™-721 camera with transmitter functionality
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
Main Rotor Diameter: 14.0 in (355mm)
Gross Weight: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Length: 11.5 in (292mm)
Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Blade 180 QX Quadcopter
- E-Flite 500 mAh LiPo Flight Battery
- E-Flite LiPo USB Battery Charger
- E-Flite EFC-721 Camera
Needed to Complete:
- 4+ Channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter (5+ channel required for camera operation)
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2014.