180 CFX BNF Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter by Blade Helis
This is the Blade 180 CFX Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter. From the masters of micro-heli innovation is a 3D machine that breaks all the rules of performance. That’s because the Blade 180 CFX packs everything you’d expect from a 700-size, pro-class electric heli into a ballistic machine you can 3D just about anywhere!
Digital, rotary servos are mounted inside carbon fiber frames with optimized servo geometry. The Spektrum AS3X flybarless system now includes piro-compensation to offer control that’s kinetic in every orientation. Because performance is nothing without power, a high-speed brushless outrunner motor, Castle ESC and 3S Li-Po battery deliver incredible authority to both the flybarless head and torque-tube driven tail rotor. Never before has it been this easy to get a high-performance 3D heli. Never has a micro-class heli been made so capable.
- Optimized Servo Geometry: Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic.
- AS3X® Technology with Piro-Compensation: The Blade® 180 CFX heli utilizes Horizon Hobby’s innovative AS3X® flybarless technology with advanced piro-compensation for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size.
- Castle Creations ESC: The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying. Plus, pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
- Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame: The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting blocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
- Nanolite Receiver: The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favorite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® technology.
- Nanolite Rotary Servos: Spektrum rotary servos feature conventional rotary movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
- Brushless Outrunner Motor: The high-torque outrunner motor offers pro-level power and 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
- 3S Li-Po Power: The included high-output E-flite® 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand.
- Torque-Tube Drive Tail: The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminum boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
Main Rotor Diameter: 14.17 in (360mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.56 in (90.5mm)
Gross Weight: 6.70 oz (190 g)
Length: 13.39 in (340mm)
Motor Size: Brushless Out-Runner, 4000Kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: Main: 6.06 in (154mm) Tail: 1.77 in (45mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel DSM2® or DSMX® compatible transmitter
- Charger for the flight battery
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2014.
Right out of the box there were problems with twitching and out of control pirouetts. I have four other helicopters that I have set up and work great. I would not waste time or money on this helicopter!)
- the tail servo
- the cyclic servo gears
But this is my favourite heli because i just fly with it and change the wear out parts.
I highly recommend it to everyone! Have a nice fly, have a nice experiences!!!
Visit my blog: rchelikopterek.blogspot.com (only hungarian))