17mm Hex 1/8 Mounted GT Foam Tire (White) (2) (25 Shore) by John's BSR Racing
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2016.
This is a pack of two John's BSR Racing 1/8 Scale Foam Tires. These tires comes mounted on white wheels featuring a 17mm hex to fit most 1/8 scale vehicles (and more) with the foam tire mounted directly to the wheel. No installation is required or needed, just install the tires and go.
- 1/8 GT Foam Tires
- 17mm Hex
- For Front or Rear
- Many Compounds Available
Front or Rear: Front and Rear
Package Type: Pre-Mounted
Tire Material: Foam
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm Hex
- Green Duro 30-35
- Medium-soft Traditional US green.
- Firm Blue Duro 55-65
- Hard compound recommended on high traction banked carpet tracks. Also offered as a spec tire for front tires.
- Gold Duro 40-45
- Medium-firm for high bite carpet tracks. Silver and gold are BSR exclusive compounds from Japan (not the old TRC silver and gold). A gold at 40 and a gray at 40, gold has less traction than a gray and alittle more wear.
- Silver Duro 45-50
- Firm compound for high bite carpet tracks.
- Pearl-White Duro 25-30
- Soft compound, recommended for mostly carpet tracks. Great left side compound.
- White Duro 30-35
- Medium/soft compound, recommended for mostly carpet tracks. Can be used on asphalt but wears alot on asphalt.
- Gray Duro 35-40
- Medium compound recommended for mostly carpet tracks but also used on asphalt.
- Dual compound-silver on outside of gray. Medium-Firm. This is a good stock right front tire.
- Black Duro 40-45
- Awesome right side tire on carpet tracks. Works well for left front on banked tracks. Good right rear tire on very high bite tracks in stock.
- Pink Duro 30-35
- Soft compound recommended for carpet and asphalt racing. Low wear/longer lasting characteristics.
- Double Pink Duro 35-40
- Medium compound recommended for carpet and asphalt racing. This is equivalent to Jaco pink. Low wear/longer lasting characteristics.
- Purple Duro 38-43
- BSR developed their own mix of select sheets and seam positioning for our purple. BSRs single purple is different than others. If you want a purple similar to say Jaco use Our Double purple. Medium/firm compound recommended for carpet and asphalt racing. Low wear/ longer lasting characteristics.
- Dual compound tire for carpet tracks. Helps prevent traction roll.
- Double Purple Duro 45-50
- Firm compound recommended on high traction asphalt and carpet tracks. Equivalent to Jaco purple. Low wear/longer lasting characteristics.
- Firm compound recommended on asphalt for front tire