15/16" Heavy Duty Cutoff Wheel (20) by Dremel
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a pack of twenty Dremel 15/16" Heavy Duty Cutoff Wheels. These 15/16-inch diameter cut-off wheels are made of a hard abrasive material that is perfect for slicing and cutting metal, including hardened steel. These cut-off wheels makes it easy to cut bolts or screws, or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws to allow for easy removal with a screwdriver.
- Cut-off wheels come in a pack of 20
- Can be used to cut sheet metal, plastic and thin wood
- Makes it easy to cut or slot bolts & screws
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood & plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- Use with mandrel 402
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.