15/16" Cutoff Wheel (36) by Dremel
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.This is a pack of thirty six Dremel 15/16" Cutoff Wheels. These are recommended for cutting metal, with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Use with mandrel 402
- Makes it easy to cut or slot bolts & screws
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood & plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- .025" thick, 36 per vial
- Diameter: 15/16" (23.8mm)
- Thickness: .025"
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.