13x13N Composite Propeller by APC
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2014.
This is an APC 13x13N Composite Propeller. APC propellers are manufactured using a pultrusion process which allows for a higher fiber (60%) to resin (nylon binder) density. This provides substantially higher strength and stiffness than with glass filled nylon. The additional stiffness is beneficial to control of vibration resonance response. The higher strength allows the use of thinner cross-sections, beneficial to weight and aerodynamic efficiency.
- Computer-optimized design gives these props a thinner profile and more "bite" with less noise
- Lightweight molded nylon construction reduces rotating mass for higher output and longer life
- Reinforcing fibers help maintain true, constant pitch at any RPM
- Perfect for 60 Pattern / 91 Warbird applications that can spin a narrow 2 blade prop
- Use with a 1/4" shaft, and 9/32" + 5/16" tubing for bushing
Hub Diameter: 1.00 in.
Hub Thickness: 0.59 in.
Shaft Diameter: 5/16 in.
Product Weight: 1.87 oz.